[uClibc] uClibc++

Garrett Kajmowicz gkajmowi at tbaytel.net
Sun Sep 26 19:30:02 UTC 2004

You thought I was dead - I'm not!

It's been almost 3 weeks since the last update.  I'm slowing down  :-)

This release fixes a large number of bugs and allows the stlport 1.00 stltest
to compile and run properly.

From ChangeLog:

0.1.5 - 2004-09-26
-       Added code for all algorithms
-       Fixed map/set code to prevent infinite loops.  Oops.
-       Fixed list code to prevent most memory leaks.  1 still remains, but
unknown location
-       stlport v 1.00 test suite now compiles, links and runs.  Some issues
remain
-       Fix deque constructor using the wrong end_pointer value
-       Added erase capability to vector
-       Changed multimap::find to point to first matching element instead of
any matching element
-       Added more tests to test suite based upon problems from stlport test
suite
-       Altered istream_iterator template so that it handles begining of
stream conditions properly
-       Fixed make_heap and sort_heap functions to sort in the correct order
-       Fixed a few pedantic errors in std::string as it relates to the vector
base
-       All (known) stlport issues have been resolved.  Compiles and runs
properly.

Version 0.1.5 has been commited - may have to wait for mirror sync.

http://cxx.uclibc.org/download.html

Please let me know of your experiences with this.

-	Garrett