[uClibc] CVS acting strange

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Fri Sep 17 11:15:59 UTC 2004

What a little digging (no pun intended) can reveal:

13:14 saur (~/241Q/libs/uClibc/ldso/ldso/cris): dig uclibc.org

; <<>> DiG 9.2.1 <<>> uclibc.org
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 2, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;uclibc.org.                    IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
uclibc.org.             237     IN      A       166.70.154.59
uclibc.org.             237     IN      A       166.70.99.138

My guess is that one of the two servers above is not updating
as it should...

//Peter