[uClibc] Re: Strange error when STAGING_DIR already exists

Chris Verges squirrel at headnut.org
Thu Sep 16 21:04:47 UTC 2004

Filip Joelsson wrote:

> I'm having trouble crosscompiling gcc, it says it's missing the crt
> files - but I can find them manually. Could this be a related error?
> If so, would you mind posting a URL to the patch?

Yeah, I had the same issue ...

I would remove the STAGING_DIR and try again, but it still kept popping
up.  Eventually, I reformatted my host system and things seemed to work
well after that.  I dunno what hte exact problem is, but if you need a
quick fix, there ya go.  :-)  Certainly not elegant, though.

chris