[uClibc] uClibc++ update

Garrett Kajmowicz gkajmowi at tbaytel.net
Mon Sep 6 19:36:48 UTC 2004

Yay!!!  I fially managed to get a system working with gcc 3.4.  Unfortunately,
it is my (really slow) server machine, but I can live with that.

Since I have have manged to do this, I have compiled all of the latest code
with gcc 3.4 for the purpose of error checking.  2 hours later - I have fixed
everything.

The main feature of this release is the compile correctness on gcc 3.4.  I've
also started putting in some code for valarray, but it is a while away from
being finished.

http://garrett.dyndns.biz/uClibc++/download.html

Let me know if you run into any problems.

-	Garrett