[uClibc] buildroot -kernel-headers.mk

Steve Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Fri Sep 3 14:33:58 UTC 2004

Ok. I concede that I'm somewhat new to this process. I tried commenting out
the kernel headers option and enabling the linux option for the kernel
headers in the main Makefile, but now the build fails because the dl
directory exists and there is a an attempt to remake it

mkdir  /home/srodgers/projects/repeater-linux/buildroot/sources/dl
mkdir: cannot create directory
`/home/srodgers/projects/repeater-linux/buildroot/sources/dl': File exists
make: ***
[/home/srodgers/projects/repeater-linux/buildroot/sources/dl/linux-2.4.26.tar.bz2]
Error 1

Steve.

Here's the modified main Makefile: