[uClibc] hiding uClibc internal symbols

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Sat Oct 30 19:46:15 UTC 2004

On Sat Oct 30, 2004 at 07:02:12PM +0200, Peter S. Mazinger wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have seen, that this was removed from 0.9.27 and moved to 1.0.0 on the
> TODO list.
>
> What changes would be acceptable for 0.9.27 (from those I have already
> sent to the list or my latest proposal about some new options)?

It has been a terribly long time since we cut an actuall release
of uClibc.  This causes people to use uClibc 0.9.26 and then
report problems we've long since fixed.  So getting a stable,
solid release out is what i'm currently aiming for.  I think it
would be wise to hold off on the changes you have been discussing
till after we get a release out.  The tasks remaining for 0.9.27
at this point are header file auditing, testing, and fixing any
obvious/serious regressions, none of which is particularly hard
to do, so with a bit of luck and some effort the 0.9.27 release
can happen very soon,