[uClibc] Re: Hi, can you send me a Patch to add libstdc++ installation in root filesystem?

tian tao tiantao1982 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 07:43:30 UTC 2004

Hi Thomas,
   Thank you for your response. I hope to create a toolchain for
crosscompile. I think it means the first situation. I have using the
buildroot to create the toolchain successful. It can compile the C project,
but failed to compile the c++ project.
   In my compiling of the buildroot, I have select the "Build/install c++
compiler and libstdc++" option. But after the compiling, there is no
"arm-linux-c++" but only a "arm-linux-c++-filt" I try to compile a c++
project, it failed with saying :
   checking whether the C++ compiler
(/usr/src/buildroot2/build_arm/staging_dir/bin/arm-linux-c++filt  )
works... no
   I checke with "arm-linux-gcc -v", the infomation is:

Reading specs from
/usr/src/buildroot2/build_arm/staging_dir/bin-ccache/../lib/gcc-
lib/arm-linux-uclibc/3.3.4/specs
Configured with:
/usr/src/buildroot2/toolchain_build_arm/gcc-3.3.4/configure --pref
ix=/usr/src/buildroot2/build_arm/staging_dir --build=i386-pc-linux-gnu
--host=i386-
pc-linux-gnu --target=arm-linux-uclibc --enable-languages=c --enable-shared
--disab
le-__cxa_atexit --enable-target-optspace --with-gnu-ld --disable-nls
--enable-sjlj-
exceptions
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.3.4

   Can you give me some advice to enable the toolchain for I can
crosscompile the C++ project. Thank you very much! :)
    TianTao