[uClibc] Perl and SpamAssassin

Henri van Riel uclibc at vanriel.xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 22 20:46:46 UTC 2004

Hello all,

I'm trying to get SpamAssassin 3.0 compiled against uClibc-0.9.26 but,
it needs Perl for the build. I've tried to build mircoperl with my
buildroot but I think it's broken (or at leat incomplete). All perl
libraries are missing, there is no Comfig.pm and configpm, needed to
build Config.pm, is also missing. The excecutable `microperl` is there
though but it kinda useless without the libraries and Config.pm.

Does anybody have a working setup with (micro)perl or has anybody been
successful in building SpamAssassin v3.0 against uClibc-0.9.26?

--
Best regards,
 Henri                          mailto:uclibc at vanriel.xs4all.nl