[uClibc] How to build uclibc toolchain with buildroot?

Mitch Davis mitch.davis at opennw.com
Thu Oct 14 08:36:12 UTC 2004

Tian tao 你好,

I made a small shell script called "fake-wget".  I changed the Makefile to call
fake-wget instead of wget.  That way, when the build script wants to get a
source file, it gets it locally rather than over the internet.

#! /bin/bash

error()
{
  echo "$0: $@" 1>&2
  exit 1
}

shift
TO=$1
FROM=$2

FROM=$(echo $FROM | sed 's/?.*//g')
FROM=$(basename $FROM)
US=`dirname $0`/dl
[ -f "$US/$FROM" ] || error "Could not find $US/$FROM"
echo cp "$US/$FROM" "$TO"
cp "$US/$FROM" "$TO"

Sorry there are no comments, but you probably get the idea...

再见

Mitch.