[uClibc] uClibc-based Bent Linux 1.1 released

Bennett Todd bet at rahul.net
Sun Oct 10 18:54:14 UTC 2004

Bent Linux is what I run on my workstation, use to build my servers,
and use at work to populate an initrd for a PXE-based installer.

It uses uClibc, a very simple software packaging tool, and static
linking.

Bent packages can be installed on pretty nearly any x86 linux, since
they contain statically linked executables.

1.1 updates to a recent cvs of uClibc (previous update was taken in
Feb, no problems here), built this time with no dynamic libs at all,
so in this full refresh everything is statically linked, even tricky
ones like OpenSSL and Perl. And the recent update of bpm adds
bpm2rpm.

<URL:http://bent.latency.net/bent/>.

-Bennett