[uClibc] buildroot facelift

Andrew May acmay at acmay.homeip.net
Sun Oct 10 01:05:21 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-09 at 01:16 -0600, Erik Andersen wrote:
> Just as an fyi for people using buildroot, I have made a few
> changes in the way buildroot is structured, which I think will
> make it rather more maintainable.  Please let me know if you see
> anything broken.

A few more little ones.

busybox fdisk with large files should be removed without large files.

gdbtarget/gdb_client got mixed up in the Makefile.in.
I think gdbtarget should have a depend on ncurses but I am not
sure if it should go in the config or in the .mk.
It may be nice to split out the server and client.

uclibc.mk was checking BR2_SOFT_FLOAT for true not y.