[uClibc] MIPS / gcc 3.4.1

Gregory Nutt spudmonkey at racsa.co.cr
Thu Oct 7 03:49:18 UTC 2004

Hi, List,

I am preparing a toolchain for both MIPS32 using gcc 3.4.1 and uClibc
0.9.26.  I have seen several emails concerning MIPS shared libraries and
gcc 3.4.1 support in this list (but I can't recall the significance).
 There appears to have been a lot of MIP-related changes in
ldso/ldso/mips but I am reluctant to use a CVS shapshot.

Can anybody give me a quick assessment of the state of this
0.9.26+MIPS+gcc3.4.1.  Are there any specific updates that are needed?

Thanks in advance,

Greg Nutt