[uClibc] Re: Adding uClibc++ features

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Tue Oct 5 08:13:24 UTC 2004

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Peter S. Mazinger wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Are you intending to add sinf/cosf/tanf or the math stuff will be left
> (mostly) out?

It seems that my question was not clear enough ;-(

I am trying to build sun-j2sdk-1.4.2 against uClibc and uClibc++.
I can build it w/ gcc[-c++]-3.4.2 and libstdc++ from gcc, but if I replace
libstdc++ w/ uClibc++, I get undefines for sinf/cosf/tanf.

Now, if these functions are/should be coming from libm.so, then it should
build w/o problems (uClibc is the same), but that does not happen.

So how is the [inter]-dependency of these functions w/ the used c++ libs?

Thanks, Peter