[uClibc] uClibc++ backward compatibility headers

Garrett Kajmowicz gkajmowi at tbaytel.net
Mon Oct 4 15:09:00 UTC 2004

On October 3, 2004 05:46 pm, Peter S. Mazinger wrote:
> Hello!
>
> It would be nice to have the backward-compatibility headers, to enable
> building older c++ apps, like iostream.h etc.

Since the standard for C++ has been out for almost 8 years now, my first
response is to tell you to fix the app - there is no reason they should be
used any more.

That having been said, things like the mysql++ library still use the old
headers.  I will look into it and add them to the next release.  I have no
idea when that will be, but I will put them in.

-	Garrett