[uClibc] Pthreads remain zombie even call pthread_detach and pthread_exit

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 10:02:59 UTC 2004

>      I have the same problem. Did you solve the problem? If yes,please tell
> me how to solve this problem?

I have lots of problems which I am trying to solve with limited
success. Some of them  are technical and others are more of a mental
kind. Without quoting, we are not able to identify the exact problem
you are referring to :)

They're coming to take me away hoho haha;
to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time!

--
ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul