[uClibc] Buildroot patch for SH3/SH3EB SH4EB

Volmat Alain avolmatjp at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Nov 25 13:02:14 UTC 2004

Hi Mike,

sorry for the delay, I finally found some time to test my
build for both SH3 and SH3EB.
I can them confirm you that statically compiled busybox
works find on:
           SH3 Little Endian (SH2000 platform)
           SH3 Big Endian (Linux RDC-i700)

I haven't even try dynamic link for now, think I'll try
that later this week-end or next week.
I think you can apply the patch I send last time if you
can also confirm that everything works fine in case of
SH4.

Alain

--- Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo.org> からのメッセージ
: