[uClibc] mips dynamic section marked RWE

David Daney ddaney at avtrex.com
Sun Nov 14 23:03:00 UTC 2004

Peter S. Mazinger wrote:
>On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, David Daney wrote:
>
>> I gave up on making libgcj (which uses boehm-gc) work with uClibc for the
>> time being, but might want to do it in the future.  So it would be nice if
>
>I have built gcc-3.4.2/3 with java and libgcj against uclibc on x86, where
>is your problem w/ libgcj?

On mipsel/uClibc/gcc-3.4.x I was not able to get DWARF exception handling to work.
With SJLJ exceptions things kind of worked, but some libgcj methods returned garbage
(date and date formatting methods come to mind).

I would be a very happy camper indeed if I could run mipsel/uClibc with libgcj with DWARF
exception handling and get the same behavior I get when using glibc.  I would even be willing
to devote some effort to making it a reality if I thought it were within reach.

David Daney.