[uClibc] shared library loading broken on SH in cvs

Joakim Tjernlund Joakim.Tjernlund at lumentis.se
Sun Nov 14 14:15:03 UTC 2004

> On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:23:16 +0100
> "Joakim Tjernlund" <Joakim.Tjernlund at lumentis.se> wrote:
>
> > > Not really, but i got the same problems.
> > > It works for me on any Debian System, on a Fedora, it crashes.
> > >
> > > Traced it done to something in malloc() ...
> >
> > More details please, from where was malloc called? Enable debug in ldsp both EARLY
> > and normal ldso debug. Send a trace to the list.
>
> http://www.uclibc.org/lists/uclibc/2004-October/010444.html

More comments:

   gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -o scripts/mkdep
   scripts/mkdep.c
   ./scripts/mkdep -I include -- \
   `find -name \*.c -print | sed -e "s,^./,,"` >> .depend;

I suspect that the gcc above is the host gcc and not the
gcc configured for uClibc.

   This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux-gnu"...(no debugging
   symbols found)...Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".

This is the host gdb. You cannot use that one to debug uClibc programs.