[uClibc] shared library loading broken on SH in cvs

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Thu Nov 11 04:59:32 UTC 2004

i couldnt figure out why my buildroot was suddenly non functional until i
realized that static apps worked fine ... running any shared library apps
triggered segfaults :(

ive narrowed it down to the changes committed around 'Tue Nov  2 08:14:49
2004' ... a snapshot from before this time works, and a snapshot from after
bombs :(

looking at http://www.uclibc.org/lists/uclibc-cvs/2004-November/ shows the log
by jocke which imported a bunch of random fixes ... however, i'm not really
sure how to narrow down what's killing me ...

any tips ? :)
-mike