[uClibc] How compile Glib 1.2 using uClibc

Chris Chiang chrischiang168 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 19:51:26 UTC 2004

> Sorry I don't know what a i368 is either.  I use a i386 based computer.
>
> David

Thanks for you reminded me about that.
You are right, today I make a idiot mistake on i368 and i386.
I check it and do ./configure again with --host=i386-linux like below...

$ ./configure --prefix=/tmp/Glib1.2 --host=i386-linux 2> log.out

then I got the error message like yesterday I had.

configure: error: can not run test program while cross compiling

I thought I must miss something.
I always have problem to use ./configure when I do cross compile.

Chris