[uClibc] ARM shared libs segfault

Wen Yang weny at promise.com
Thu May 27 21:58:53 UTC 2004

I manually copied the libfloat into arm-linux-uclibc/lib and the
toolchain continued to compile.

Like you said, it still segfault. And I noticed that none of my .so has
the the TEXTREL segment. But it has one more segment (RELCOUNT), it was
not there with my previous toolchain build with binutil 2.14.90.0.7.