[uClibc] uWoody and IPv6

Chris Wilson chris at netservers.co.uk
Tue May 25 18:41:39 UTC 2004

Hi all,

> Is there some reason why uWoody is built with IPv6 disabled? I had to
> enable it and rebuild uclibc(-dev) before I could compile iptables.

For reference, after I did this apt broke completely, and wouldn't
download anything, giving the error "something wicked happened" for each
repository. I had to create /etc/hosts and add the following line in order
to fix it:

	127.0.0.1	localhost

Perhaps this could be supplied as part of the root_fs?

Cheers, Chris.
--
 / __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson -- UNIX Firewall Lead Developer |