[uClibc] Restarting build of buildroot...

Henri van Riel uclibc at vanriel.xs4all.nl
Sun May 9 08:57:17 UTC 2004

Hello again,

I'm making progress building a rootfs for 0.9.26, but, I have made a
slight mistake... I needed my kernel-headers to get patched from
2.4.25 => 2.6.26-5, I thought that was mandatory but it isn't. I need
to set #TARGETS+=linux instead of the default TARGETS+=kernel-headers
in the main Makefile... :(

I don't really need a kernel though, I just need to patch the
kernel-headers.

Building a rootfs and/or toolchain takes a lot of time and I was
sondering if there is maybe a simple and quick way to do a rebuild
after changing the main Makefile? Can I simply edit the main Makefile
and start it up again? Or do I have to delete everything and start all
over from scratch?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated...

--
Best regards,
 Henri                          mailto:uclibc at vanriel.xs4all.nl