[uClibc] uClibc Testing ...

Sajeev Kesavan sajeev.kesavan at lgsoftindia.com
Mon May 3 13:24:44 UTC 2004

Hi All ... .,

 Hope this mail finds you all well.

Actually We are porting a uClinux in Blackfin.
With regard to this,The Kernel and BootLoader is being
developed.I want to do an extensive testing on ,Kernel,
BootLoader and the UCLibc for a efficient release.Presently the only source
is the LTP .I havent done the validation of the LTP scripts.
Are the LTP scripts compatible with the uClibc.. .
Is there any particular source from where i can take the
test suite for uClibc testing.. What else should i take  care of in the
testing side or theoritcal conceptual side before implementation of testing.
The board has a flash of 2mb.. & sdram... .Please suggest ..

Thanks again ...

Warm Regards,
Sajeev