[uClibc] small patch for malloc-simple in uclibc-0.9.26

( Marc A. Lehmann ) pcg at goof.com
Sun May 2 10:44:57 UTC 2004

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 05:24:25PM -0600, Erik Andersen <andersen at codepoet.org> wrote:
> On Fri Apr 30, 2004 at 11:52:31AM +0200,  Marc A. Lehmann  wrote:
> > Attached is a minor patch that was needed for a clean compile when
> > malloc-simple was in use (EOMEM and __set_errno were not undeclared).
>
> Thanks, I fixed that in january.
> http://www.uclibc.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/uClibc/libc/stdlib/malloc-simple/alloc.c?r1=1.13&r2=1.14&diff_format=u

As a sidenote, I get segfaults on realloc with malloc-simple (I switched
to the default malloc and it worked fine, as I was in a hurry).
Unfortunately, I could not get a usable backtrace out of gdb.

Anyways, uclibc works perfect for me now, thanks a lot!

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /       pcg at goof.com      |e|