[uClibc] adding a courier.mk makefile

Alain Toussaint toussainta at videotron.ca
Thu Mar 25 04:53:10 UTC 2004

Hello Everyone,
	I hacked together a courier.mk (based on the ntp.mk one which i think
is one of the simplest) file to install the courier mail server,i'm
pretty sure it's rough and have some bugs but the problem is that the
buildroot start with courier before anything else,well,i'm not a
wordsmith so here's a clearer description:

1-: i update my buildroot repository (using the cvs -z3 update -PAd
command so it's kept as clean as possible)
2-: i copy the buildroot directory to my work area
3-: i copy the courier.mk file in the buildroot/make/ directory
4-: i edit the buildroot Makefile and start the build process

the build process download courier-0.45.1.tar.bz2,unpack it and try to
build it first but nothing else (gcc,binutils) has been built at that
point so it fail and i didn't include courier in the list of TARGETS+
because i want to test it manually (make -f Makefile courier) only
after everything else has been built but at this point,i'm clueless as
to where i need to dig and ebay doesn't have any clue for sale either
(joke).

Alain