[uClibc] Unable to build strace

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Tue Mar 23 23:44:58 UTC 2004

Manuel Novoa III wrote:

>>Has anyone managed to compile this package recently? Any clues why I can't?
>>
>>Many thanks
>

> You don't need any clues... you already know.  You knew when you
> originally posted about this 2 weeks ago.  It is because you don't
> have large file support enabled.  If you don't want to build with
> large file support enabled, then just modify strace to avoid the
> problem.
>
> Manuel

OK thanks - the answer then is that nobody HAS managed to build this
package - without resorting to hacking it.

Just so long as I know, it being quite prominent in the buildroot
Makefile, I thought that I'd missed something in the uclibc
configuration that was setting options in nested include files incorrectly.

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer          Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand