[uClibc] user mode linux

Daniel Dittmann ddittmann at gmx.de
Thu Mar 18 08:11:11 UTC 2004

Gregory Krasnow schrieb:
> If I wish to use the user-mode-linux option in the
> buildroot makefile, do I just uncomment the
> TARGETS+=user-mode-linux?  I get an error in the
> makefile when I try that...
>
> touch /root/buildroot/build_i386/uClibc/.unpacked
> make: *** No rule to make target `/.configured',
> needed by
> `/root/buildroot/build_i386/uClibc/.configured'.
> Stop.

$(LINUX_DIR) will be defined in the user-mode-linux.mk, but
it is not defined in uclibc.mk, because user-mode-linux.mk
will be included after uclibc.mk in Makefile.

I think the "KERNEL_TARGET", like user-mode-linux, linux, kernel-headers
or system-linux, should be included before all other make/*.mk files

Look at the attached patch.

Regards
Daniel