[uClibc] Release date for 0.9.27

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Tue Mar 9 21:59:37 UTC 2004

On Tue Mar 09, 2004 at 08:38:36AM -0800, Richard Jones wrote:
> Hello,
> Thanks for all the hard work on uClibc.
> I read in the "Latest News" section that binary
> compatibility would be broken in 0.9.27.
> Have these changes already appeared in the snapshots?

Yes, binary compatibility has already been broken in the
current snapshots.

> If not, do you guys have a guestimate as to when the
> 0.9.27 release will appear?  Just curious.

I have a 1 week old baby boy, which as you might imagine has put
a bit of a dent into my schedule.  Additionally, since uClibc is
a volunteer project, both mjn3 and I have had to spend some time
doing things that earn money...

Here is the current TODO list, which shows the items remaining
before the next release:
http://www.uclibc.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/uClibc/TODO?rev=1.50&view=auto