[uClibc] upgrading the dev_root_fs

Ray Charles raycharles_man at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 17:01:41 UTC 2004

Hi,

Trying to upgrade the uClibc version in the root_fs
(circa Dec-2003) which i downloaded and have dd'd to
its own partition.  I can chroot into the partition
and have compiled the new uClibc-0.9.26. I can't seem
to get it to install in the /lib dir even though I
edited the config file.

What are the install parameters I should pass to make
when doing the compile?  I've tried many things but
version 0.9.26 keeps getting a /usr/i386-linux-uclibc
directory when I run make install.

Thanks for any solutions in advance,

Ray