[uClibc] signal handling

Knut Pfefferkorn uclibc at keywarrior.net
Tue Jun 1 14:03:14 UTC 2004

Hello,

I've posted a mail some days ago, but got no answer yet. So I try it
again:

It seems, that signal handling does not work, when running a program
under linux kernel 2.0.x on x86. I tried the prebuilt rootfs, and built
a toolchain by myself. No difference for the resulting program.

I can provide a small test program, if you want. Just use signal(2) to
install a signal handler and send a signal to the running program.
It works fine with newer kernels, but not with 2.0.x. The signal
handler function is never executed.

If I compiling the same program under 2.0.x, with the compiler from
that distribution, it works fine.

--
Knut