[uClibc] wrapper?

Attila BODY compi-lists at freemail.hu
Tue Jul 20 12:47:11 UTC 2004

Hello all,

I have a (I think) really nasty question. Is there a way to build uClibc
dynamically linked binaries other than using a buildroot environment?
Buildroot could be a nice and clean solution but it has some limitations
makes it inpossible to use it on my ongoing project, namedly the user have
to have a root access to the build machine, wich don't have right now.
In the earlier versions there was a wrapper wich allowed me to compile
without a complete new toolchain, but it disappeared since then. So to
make the long questions short:

How can I build uClibc dynamically linked binaries if I cannot chroot,
cannot mount -o loop etc...

Thanks in advance,

Attila BODY