[uClibc] buildroot error building ARM version on linux

John Lewis jlewis at hheld.com
Sat Jan 24 18:32:06 UTC 2004

At 10:03 PM 1/23/2004, Manuel Novoa III wrote:
>Debian testing.  Makefile is stock cvs with ARCH changed to arm.

Ok, that worked. YAY!

I will play around with some of the other settings later today. I was
curious about one thing, however. Is there any reason you are using such
old code for the jffs2 support? There is much more current support at
http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/.

Once I get everything working the way I need it to, I'll submit those
updates to you. It's the least I can do for your help so far.

Thanks again.

John Lewis
V.P. of Engineering
Handheld Entertainment