[uClibc] uclibc-0.9.20 + c++ support + qt-embedded 3.2.3 + gcc-3.2.3 + ARM922T

Trilok Soni trilok_ulug at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jan 11 17:02:47 UTC 2004

Hi All,

Does anybody tried the combination as mentioned in the
subject line.

I am having problem of c++ support in the toolchain
built by buildroot scripts.

I am not able create object on heap using "new"
operator.

Does anybody know which toolchain gives perfact c++
support on ARM, where I can create object using "new"
operator ( on heap). I have tried five to six
toolchains starting from 2.95.3 to 3.3.x series.

But no one able to execute that program.

Regards,
Trilok Soni