[uClibc] uClibc 0.9.25 released

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Sat Jan 3 12:05:37 UTC 2004

uClibc 0.9.25 released

  CodePoet Consulting is pleased to announce the immediate
  availability of uClibc 0.9.25. This contains many bug fixes
  and cleanups, and is recommended for anyone using uClibc.
  This release remains binary compatible with uClibc 0.9.21-24
  (as long as you take care to avoid any configuraton changes
  that will break things). We were planning to break binary
  compatibilty in this release, but decided to hold those
  changes so we could push out a bugfix release.

  Please be aware we will break binary compatibilty in the
  upcoming 0.9.26 release to implement a few changes we have
  been postponing.  That will hopefully be the last ABI change
  before we freeze the ABI for the upcoming 1.0.x stable
  uClibc series.

  Updated uClibc development systems using uClibc 0.9.25 will
  be released soon.

  As usual, the uClibc 0.9.25 release can be obtained from:
    http://www.uclibc.org/downloads/uClibc-0.9.25.tar.bz2

  The Changelog for this release is here:
    http://www.uclibc.org/downloads/Changelog
    http://www.uclibc.org/downloads/Changelog.full