[uClibc] minimize my soln!

Bhojani, Komel (IE03x) Komel.Bhojani at honeywell.com
Tue Feb 24 04:35:35 UTC 2004

I tried compiling the toolchain with uclibc+binutils+gcc3.3 but to no avail.
I set up kernel-headers and compiled binutils-2.14 successfully but gcc-3.3
fails while doing make...so
after wasting 5 hrs i decided to go for already built rootfs by uclibc ppl.
I want to use rootfs-i386  for my SBC with x86 processor on 32MB CF.
As rootfs size is more that 55MB, I need to again minimize the size.
I will be using 2.4.24+RTAI+comedi.
If someone has already used similar combination,
please guide me what i should remove from the current system.

Thanks,
Komel