[uClibc] stdargs.h not found when cross compiling kernel

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Mon Feb 16 20:59:34 UTC 2004

Greetings

The title says it all really!!

When I cross compile from i386 to powerpc using buildroot (CVS from last
Friday), everything works fine apart from building a kernel where the
kernel include file kernel.h includes stdargs.h which presumably should
be on the compiler builtin include path.

It doesn't find it and hence no kernel image :-(( I've tried to find a
gcc switch that displays the include search path but no luck - the
'-print-search-dirs' seems to only display the executable search path
and not the include file search path.

Should I extend the makefile include path so that stdargs.h is found or
is it a fault in the building of the cross-gcc.

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer          Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand