[uClibc] uClibc + iproute2 compilation error

David McCullough davidm at snapgear.com
Fri Feb 13 00:28:45 UTC 2004

Jivin Bruno-Alexander Leonhardt lays it down ...
> Hi,
>
> I've visited the sites, but I'm not sure if there's a really working
> patch ... could somebody point me to the patch for iproute2 or working
> kernel headers ?

I'm not sure if this will help but,  just in case it does :-)

We link iproute2 against uClibc all the time in the uClinux-dist which
is a full "roll your own target from source" embedded distro.

We link it aginst the actual kernel headers and the uClibc headers without
any problems.

For you host you could try making usr/include/linux a symlink to your
real kernel headers and see what happens as thats basically what we do.

Just in case we have changed something you can find the iproute2
code we use at:

	http://cvs.uclinux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/uClinux-dist/user/iproute2/

Cheers,
Davidm