AW: [uClibc] Build a i386 linux->uClibc-linux cross-compiler

Mario Premke premke at ess-wowi.de
Mon Feb 9 12:24:20 UTC 2004

Hello,
for now I tried to avoid building a uClibc cross-compiler, but changed the
application Makefile's in order to get the source statically linked against
uClibc - so far with success. Still the resulting applications are to big
for my purpose (compressed root_fs+kernel on one floppy). Is there a way to
get my ordinary gcc to compile against uClibc.so - do I have to use the gcc
dynamic linker later on?

Thanks,
Mario