[uClibc] downloaded all tarballs and what's the next?

周 防 szh555 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 15:49:04 UTC 2004

hi,:)

   I am sorry,but I think you misunderstand my idea!:)
( maybe,it's due to my poor English!:)
   I used to employ root_fs_i386 for my work,which builded
based on uClibc-0.9.24 and gcc-3.3.x...but,while I compile
SVGALib-1.4.3 with it,terminate with error!
the reason is that SVGALib-1.4.3 can not compile properly
with gcc-3.3.x,but work well with gcc-3.2.2 or older ver.
So,I just re-build buildroot with gcc3.2.2 replace of gcc-3.3.1
  I ever try to build buildroot via its CVS ( with gcc-2.95),
but usually fail for my bad network ...the more,it's so slow...:)
So,I download all tarballs from uclibc.org at one time,
then replace its gcc-3.3.x with gcc-3.2.2.....
...AND I wonder what's the next?
I want to know how to build those tarball together with the
buildroot which also download from uclibc.org.
(http://www.uclibc.org/downloads/buildroot.tar.bz2)
thanks for your advise!

http://messenger.msn.com/cn