[uClibc] Invalid configuration `i386-linux-uclibc': system`uclibc' not recog

james osburn jjosburn at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 17:32:09 UTC 2004

i do appreciate you taking the time answer my question.
but your answer is like me going into a mechanic and asking
"hey something is wrong with my toyota", and the mechanic says "buy a
honda".
i appreciate the time and trouble and effort that goes into making
the toolchain and buildroot and i appreciated that they have been
made public. but i would like to gain an understanding of how
the work and so that i can extend and repair problems i find.

thanks
james