[uClibc] More buildroot updates

Thomas Cameron tom at drdabbles.us
Fri Dec 24 13:48:40 UTC 2004

Here is the next batch of updates to Config.in. Also, in the
diffutils/Config.in file, there is no space between bool and the option. Not
a _problem_, just...different. I've cleaned up the rest of them like that,
though, in this patch.

This brings me to dependencies. As an example, `nano` requires `ncurses`.
The way buildroot _used_ to handle this was to make sure `ncurses` was built
before building `nano`, by modifying the file nano.mk. This is probably the
simplest way to implement dependencies, but is also prone to errors. Any
thoughts? Without making buildroot _too_ complicated, I would assume.

--
Tom Cameron
tom<at>drdabbles<dot>us