[uClibc] Re macosx again and ARM Big Endian

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Sun Dec 19 15:34:53 UTC 2004

On Sunday 19 December 2004 07:34 am, Philip Rakity wrote:
> I isolated the gettext problem to an incorrect check
> on macosx for getttest in "binutils-uclibc.mk"

as you may or may not have realized, people on this list really dont care
about non-linux ;)

if you find fixes for bugs (like you did with the gettext thing), then send
them to the list ... otherwise you're not likely to find help ... the large
majority of us run all on linux and really dont track build failures on
alternate operating systems

that said, you really should use the toolchain that is part of buildroot ...
it's kept more up-to-date than the toolchain module ... in terms of armeb,
there is a patch in buildroot to fix the gcc problems with it
-mike