[uClibc] Beginning of documentation for Buildroot

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at enix.org
Thu Dec 16 14:55:44 UTC 2004

Hello,

Thomas Petazzoni a écrit :

> I've started a small documentation for Buildroot, which is much like a
> FAQ. It's fairly small at the moment, but contains the questions I was
> asking myself when I started to use Buildroot.
>
> Here's the URL :
> http://lolut.utbm.info/~thomas/buildroot/buildroot-documentation.html

I have just updated the documentation. I have added sections concerning
customization of uClibc configuration, extending Buildroot with new
softwares and a small section that tells where the downloaded packages
are stored.

Don't hesitate to report any mistake, either technical or grammatical
and to propose the additions of other sections or details.

Thomas
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni at enix.org
http://thomas.enix.org - Jabber: thomas.petazzoni at jabber.dk
http://kos.enix.org, http://sos.enix.org
Fingerprint : 0BE1 4CF3 CEA4 AC9D CC6E  1624 F653 CB30 98D3 F7A7