[uClibc] Help texts for Buildroot

Thomas Cameron tom at drdabbles.us
Mon Dec 13 18:55:55 UTC 2004

All,

I've been updating the help sections for each package. I've started with the
packages that don't have any help text other than the standard "Add help
text here" blurb. Next, I will go through everything and update the text to
something "official" from each project's website.

Thus far, I'm half way done with the blanks...these, of course, now include
an official project description and URL. Anybody interested in the patch
soon, or just when all is "said-and-done"?

--
Tom Cameron
tom<at>drdabbles<dot>us