[uClibc] Beginning of documentation for Buildroot

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at enix.org
Fri Dec 10 09:41:02 UTC 2004

Hello,

Karsten Kruse a écrit :

>  - cvs-Id added (if you don't use cvs remove it, or better, install cvs :) )

Ok, I've changed it to $Date$ since I'm using Subversion.

>  - "Under most Unix-like systems, the compilation toolchain uses the
>    GNU libc as C standard library." i think thats only true for Linux,
>    are there other Systems using glibc? I changed that to "most Linux
>    systems"

You're right. I'm not very familiar with Unix-like non-Linux systems,
but I think some uses GNU libc, some does not. Some, we'd better talk
about Linux.

>  - after i made all changes i used tidy to make sure everything was ok,
>    too bad i used the -m switch. Now all my changes are hidden in the
>    reindendation, sorry for that :(.

No problem.

Thanks for the section renaming and the various other changes.

If anyone wants to write a new section or a TODO, please don't hesitate.

The new version is available at the same address :
http://lolut.utbm.info/~thomas/buildroot/buildroot-documentation.html

Thomas
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni at enix.org
http://thomas.enix.org - Jabber: thomas.petazzoni at jabber.dk
http://kos.enix.org, http://sos.enix.org
Fingerprint : 0BE1 4CF3 CEA4 AC9D CC6E  1624 F653 CB30 98D3 F7A7