[uClibc] asterisk compile problem

Bennett Todd bet at rahul.net
Tue Dec 7 18:16:35 UTC 2004

2004-12-07T17:40:43 fli4l-l00ser at gmx.net:
> [...] undefined reference to `__res_ninit'
> [...] undefined reference to `__res_nsearch'
> [...] undefined reference to `__res_nclose'

When I find these, I resolving them by adding -lbind, to pull in the
libbind.a that's provided by my Bent Linux bind-8.4.5 package.

You can pull the bpm, which includes the building instructions (in
the spec file) as well as all the binaries ready to install, from
<URL:http://bent.latency.net/bent/1.1/bpm/bind-8.4.5.cpio.bz2>, or,
if you'd rather just see where I got the sources from and how I
compiled 'em, you can ogle the spec file at
<URL:http://bent.latency.net/bent/darcs/bind-8.4.5/spec>.

-Bennett