[uClibc] Install toolchain from buildroot

Iwo Mergler Iwo.Mergler at soton.sc.philips.com
Tue Dec 7 16:38:12 UTC 2004

Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here again. If nobody's interested in this patch or in integrating this
> patch into buildroot, I'll give up updating it to the most recent CVS.
>
> Thomas

For what it's worth, your two patches (this one and the multiprocessor
one) were very useful to me. Especially since the buildroot toolchain
builder seems to be more reliable than the "uClibc toolchain" builder.

It took some hand editing to apply them both though. I'm all for those
patches to be included in CVS.

Kind regards,

Iwo