[uClibc] kdrive(TinyX)+uclibc

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Aug 19 21:00:52 UTC 2004

On Sunday 01 August 2004 20:48, Rogelio Serrano wrote:
> On 2004-08-02 09:39:34 +0800 Mark Shelby <mshelby at aaahawk.com>
> >
> > It would be nice to have a dedicated ftp download site where
> > developers could
> > post stable releases of tiny implementations of full size
> > programs along with
> > a web page with an index listing all available files.
> >
> > This would sure be nice to have for a guy like me who is
> > wanting to play
> > around with a minimal system.
> > ...hmm maybe I'll do this. Maybe I could call it
> > "tinytools.org" or something.
> > Does anyone think there would be an interest in this type of
> > site/repository?
>
> Buildroot is as close as you can get to what you want. That is
> a small system.

The busybox list would probably be a better place to ask about this than the
uclibc list.

Speaking of which, dropbear (tiny ssh server) just developed ssh client
functionality.  Doesn't even require openssl, all the cryptographic math's
built right in...

http://matt.ucc.asn.au/dropbear/testing/

Rob
--
www.linucon.org: Linux Expo and Science Fiction Convention
October 8-10, 2004 in Austin Texas.  (I'm the con chair.)