[uClibc] Tiny programs repository?

Mark Shelby mshelby at aaahawk.com
Mon Aug 2 01:43:41 UTC 2004

I posted this as part of another message but I am curious if any would be
interested in this:

It would be nice to have a dedicated ftp download/upload site where developers
could post stable releases of tiny implementations of full size programs
along with a web page with an index listing all available files.

This would sure be nice to have for a guy like me who is wanting to play
around with a minimal system.
...hmm maybe I'll do this. Maybe I could call it "tinytools.org" or something.
Does anyone think there would be an interest in this type of site/repository?